Thursday, December 3, 2009

♥Christmas♥


The cold and cuddly time of year is finally here! Wow that rhymed....any way.... I have to say that Christmas is most definitely my favorite holiday! It's not that hard to guess why. One reason is: the warm fuzzy feelings you get when you drag your siblings out of bed at four a.m and get that first glance of the Christmas tree with the dim glow of the lights reflecting off the numerous gifts below. Another is: DRINKING EGGNOG!!! I mean who doesn't love eggnog...or at least like it. The best is when you sprinkle a pinch of Nutmeg over it...ya, that's the good stuff! And at last, a third reason is: being with your family and friends. That gives you the warmest feeling there is on Christmas. Just the thought of it makes me feel SOO excited for Christmas! Cant wait! ^_^

5 comments:

marci said...

Christmas is my favorite holiday too.
Happy Holidays!
Luv, Mom

Jess C. said...

lol okie dokie! ^_-

marci said...

I forgot to mention eggnog doesn't really agree with me very much so you can drink all of mine.

Rachel said...

I love egg nog too! With nutmeg. Oh yeah baby. The good stuff.

I like the picture you painted of Christmas morning. Totally could see it.

Marci......I'll take your eggnog. Thank you!

Pammie said...

Great job describing Christmas. And Eggnog, oooh-yaaa baby. Not the best on the waist line though, but what the heck it's the holidays RIGHT? I love your blog, Jess.